Here are the answers to yesterday’s questions, Quiz III
Contamination, Food Allergies, and Food borne Illness.
- False: Fish that has been properly cooked will be safe to eat.
- False: Cooking can destroy fungal toxins in certain varieties of mushrooms.
- False: Food additives listed on the government’s GRAS “Generally Regarded As Safe” list will not cause allergic reactions.
- False: Unopened cleaning products may be stored with unopened cans and packages of food .
- True: Most biological toxins found in food occur naturally and are not caused by the presence of microorganisms.
For Previous Quizzes: