Box Top Bonanza!
It’s time to gather your Box Tops and help your local schools. Since 1996 Box Tops for Education has helped America’s schools acquire more than $400 million dollars. The goal of the program is to strengthen every child’s learning atmosphere.
What are Box Tops? Look on your cereal boxes, granola bar boxes, the back of your soup can labels and many more! They are the size of a postage stamp and each one you clip off is worth 10 cents! Think of how many you have in your pantry now? As Education budgets continue to diminish this is a great way to contribute to the future Leaders of our World.
How can you participate? Just clip the Box Tops, save them in a bag and then drop them off at allocated locations throughout Hollywood. Every month the Box Tops will be delivered to Hollywood schools for submission to the Box Tops for Education program.
Where can you drop them off or send the Box Tops?
- ArtsPark at Young Circle-1 Young Circle
- Boulevard Heights Community Center-6770 Garfield Street
- David Park Community Center-108 N. 33rd Court
- Driftwood Community Center-3000 N. 69th Avenue
- Martin Luther King Community Center-2400 Charleston Street
- Fred Lippman Multi-Purpose Center-2030 Polk Street
- Hollywood Beach Community Center-1301 S. Ocean Drive
- Kay Gaither Community Center-6291 Funston Street
- Washington Park Community Center-5199 Pembroke Road
Can’t make it to any of these locations? You may also mail the Box Tops to:
City of Hollywood
Attn: Hollywood Education Advisory Committee
2600 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33022-9045